Any unpaid balances revert to the cash advance rate thereafter. Also, don't forget your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit, plus any purchases you make are not eligible for interest free days while you have a balance transfer outstanding on your account. See Balance Transfer Terms and Conditions for full details.
Use the balance transfer calculator to discover just how much you can save on interest.
#Estimated savings based on comparison with example credit card interest rate of 20% p.a. and includes any BT fee inputted by you (if applicable). Estimated savings assume minimum payment is made by payment due date each month with no other transactions during the given offer period and entire balance is paid at the expiration of the promotional period. The estimated saving excludes annual fees, other charges and interest accrued at the prevailing interest rate. This rate, balance transfer fee (if applicable), interest and potential saving calculations in the balance transfer calculator are examples only. Your personal circumstances may differ. If you have a credit limit lower than the example shown we do not represent that limit will be increased.
Call 1300 129 783 (Press 2) Call 1300 129 783 (Press 2)
9am - 7pm (Mon to Fri) | or 8.30am - 5.30pm (Sat)
Offer subject to your account being in good order at the time of processing your balance transfer.
*Balance Transfer Terms and Conditions:
1. At the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will revert to the variable Annual Percentage Rate for cash advances; currently 20.99% p.a. for the Virgin Money No Annual Fee, Virgin Australia Velocity Flyer and Virgin Australia Velocity High Flyer cards and 21.69% p.a. for the Virgin Money Low Rate Card. The promotional interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer and balance transfer fee (if applicable), for the promotional period indicated in your offer from the date the balance transfer is processed. The interest rates for retail purchases are 11.99% p.a. for the Low Rate credit card, 18.99% p.a. for the No Annual Fee credit card and 20.74% p.a. for the Virgin Australia Velocity Flyer Card and Virgin Australia Velocity High Flyer Card.
2. Except for credit contracts formed after 30 June 2012, payments are applied to balance transfer amounts before cash advances and retail purchases, and if your account has more than one balance transfer, the balance transfer at the lowest interest rate will be repaid first.
3. We may refuse to accept and process a balance transfer request where it is less than $500, where it is to another Citigroup or Virgin Money-issued account, where it is to a foreign currency account, where it is to an off shore account or where it is to an account that is not in the name of the Primary Account holder.
4. We will process the balance transfers specified by you, in the order you have nominated, in full or part, as determined by us and your available Credit Limit. Your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. Once your Account is activated, balance transfer requests can take up to 10 business days to be received at the other financial institution. We are not responsible for any delays whether by us or any other institution. You should continue to make payments to your nominated accounts as any remaining balances will be your responsibility.
5. Balance transfers do not earn Velocity Points.
6. You will not get the benefit of or be eligible for any interest free days on purchases while you have a balance transfer outstanding on your account.